Carrying on the fine tradition of drinking while drawing.

Feb 12, 2010

Post one

Well here we are, starting up a new Drink and Draw in a new city. I can only assume the city is new. After all, I just got here. The Pub we're trying out is called The Bent Mast. For those of you that will get the references, it's as if the Hop 'n Brew, and Kensington Pub had a haunted baby... that aged in reverse. This is getting weird, so I'll stop.

My first page of random doodles.

A shout out to the crew back in Calgary. I'll keep watching, and quietly judging your posts.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so Arbunkle, Devil, some kind of army general, guy that looks like Nick combined with Riley... I dunno, you lost me. Your pub sounds great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a group shot of my newest concept. You got most of them!

    ReplyDelete